Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stop me if you've heard this...

So Sammy and I were talking the other day and she wanted me to tell her a story about some pigs. "Pigs?" I asked. Yeah, pigs. Or piggies...whatever...anyway she tried to explain to me about this family of pigs. The oldest and apparently fattest was always going to the supermarket. "Costco or Whole Foods?" I asked but Sammy didn't know and stop interrupting! The next oldest has agoraphobia and is a couch potato. The poor middle pig feasts on nothing but roast beef. Pretty ballsy for a pig, I thought. The next one is a vegan and finally, the baby of the family. This poor thing does nothing but weweweeee all the way home. To either change into more Pampers or Depends. I don't know how old any of them are. So do you know this story or is Sammy pulling my leg again?

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

You crack me up Auntie
Love Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Gonna try this again...so far none of my comments have made it

Tracy said...

What sweet little piggies! Great post.

Anonymous said...

"agoraphobia" geeze...not around my child, mother!!!



what does agoraphobia mean anyways. hahaha

Daddio

Mimi said...

I don't know. I don't get out much.

Anonymous said...

agoraphobia??? Isn't that a fear of fuzzy yarn????

Patti B

Anonymous said...

And don't forget the ever popular...
Forehead bumper eye winker nose dropper mouth eater chin chatter getchyou getchyou getchyou...a favorite of Grandpa B...

And then of course...there is the story about the masochistic obsessive compulsive constantly drenched vertically challenged spider...

Let me know if you need more material...Sammy's new taggie books might provide some as well...when the taggies aren't finding their way into her mouth...

Patti B

Anonymous said...

And...one more thing...I think you have it wrong...the fourth pig was actually not a vegan...I think he was actually anorexic...(recall...he had "none")...

Patti B
(ok, I'm done)

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Patti...those were some $10 words. made me feel like i was watching dawson's creek and couldnt keep up. hahaha
Daddio

Mimi said...

originally, I had anorexic for that stoopid swine, but then it would look more like a chihuahua dog not a pig and jeez-a-lou, this is a baby story!!

Mimi said...

Daddio, you have:
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

www.phobialist.com

and I have the second one under the letter D.