Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you guess?

Okay, so here it is for you guys that haven't gotten it yet or who don't live near us!  For Samantha's sister we aren't telling anyone her name.  HOWEVER, Samantha will tell you her sister's name and if you can figure out what she is saying then we will let you know if you are right or not!  So email me your answer of what you think Sammy's sisters name is and I will tell you if you are right or not.  Quite a few people were able to ask Sammy on her birthday and they did get it right...so we shall see how everyone does.  Good luck!

4 comments:

Aunt T said...

I have no idea, glad you think its "good" Shaina. sounds like Avila or Aveea

Mimi said...

Oh I know!! Ask me! Ask me!!

Patti said...

I DID "ask you" and you didn't reply...must mean I was RIGHT!

Shaina said...

Patti I didn't get ur email??? Email me at shainaannking@charter.net or facebook me :-)