1. See that pink bag? That pink bag that has about 10 separate items that either can cut or stab? Yeah, that has to be put up.
2. Cords....didn't have to worry about computer cables 28 years ago. What to do, what to do?
3. Dog toys. Eeewwwww. Get rid of the dogs.
4. Stairs. We didn't have stairs in our home when Daddy and Auntie were little but now we do. I need to block this off until she's old enough to do this without giving me a heart attack. Like when she's 18.
5. Cabinet locks. Oh how I hated these things before. I don't keep many of my cleaners beneath the kitchen sink, but the ones I do keep there...bad news. Time for those locks.
6. Electrical outlets. I am a survivor of stupidity. As a child I took a hairpin and jammed it into an outlet. I had burns all over the palm of one hand and one scorched outlet. So outlet covers, here we come.
Anything else I haven't thought of?